1. Name of the Service :- “BAKIJAI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE”
2. A brief Overview of the Service :- Bakijai Branch is one of the Branches in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner. Bakijai Officer is notified by the Government on the basis of the Deputy Commissioner’s recommendation from amongst the Extra Assistant Commissioners posted in the Deputy Commissioner’s Office. Bakijai Officer is assisted by an LD Assistant in the Bakijai matters.
The main function of the Branch is to issue Bakijai notices to the defaulters of the State Bank of India or other Bank, after receiving the list of defaulters from the concerned banks. The outstanding amount deposited by the defaulters in instalments are collected in the branch and pucca receipt is issued against the Amount received. The accumulated amount is remitted to the concerned Bank along with the list of borrowers. Bakijai Officer compiles the reports and places the same in the District Consultative Committee meetings with the Banks. Reports on recovery position are also furnished to the Government when called for.
3. Overall Process Flow for the Service:-
PFC (Submission of Application) ===> DPS (Check and Forward) ===> DA (After receiving report forwarded to DPS with recommendation) ===> DPS (Either Accept or Reject)
4. Eligibility Criteria :-
a. Applicant should be a Citizen of India
b. He/She must be a Permanent Resident of Assam
c. Applicant name should not in the list of defaulters
5. Forms to be filled if any:- PDF
6. Guidelines for filling up the form :- The applicant should fill up the form in capital letters.
7. Fees(In Rs.):- GOVT. FEE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION (As per Govt. notification Number:- IT.155/2009/334 DATED 24TH APRIL 2015 ) FORM UNDER E-DISTRICT PROJECT FOR THE ABOVE SERVICES AS SHOWN BELOW :-
a. SERVICE CHARGE= Rs. 30
b. PRINTING CHARGE = Rs.10.00 per page
c. SCANNING CHARGE=Rs. 5.00 per page
8. Supporting Documents required:-
a. Scan copy of application form
b. Original Affidavit
c. Scan copy of up to date and revenue payment receipt
d. Scan copy of Court fee stamp
e. Passport sized photograph
f. Voter ID and legacy data, any other document
9. Important Timelines:-
a. When to submit the application :- Between 9.30am to 5.00 pm (working days).
b. Time for processing (approximate):- 30 days.
10. Whom to contact for any queries:-
Name:- Parvez Ahmed
Phone No.:- 8011085686
email id:- email@example.com
11. Whether the service is offline or online :- The service is under online process.
a. For Offline :- N/A
b. For Online :- www.assam.gov.in