1. Name of the Service :- “CASTE CERTIFICATE (SC)”
2. A brief Overview of the Service :- The Scheduled Caste Development (SCD) Bureau aims to promote the welfare of scheduled castes through their educational, economic and social empowerment. Various scholarships are provided to the student belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) to ensure that education is not denied due to the poor financial condition of their families. All SC candidates benefitted from the Govt., time to time as per Govt. Norms
3. Overall Process Flow for the Service:-
PFC (Submission of Application) ===> DPS (Check and Forward) ===> DA (Forward for verification) ===> Concerned CO forwarded to LM ===> LM (Verify and report to CO) ===> CO (Verify the verification report) ===> DA (After receiving report forwarded to DPS with recommendation) ===> DPS (Either Accept or Reject)
4. Eligibility Criteria :-
a. Applicant should be citizen of India.
b. He belongs to the said caste/tribe he claims to belong to.
5. Forms to be filled if any:- PDF
6. Guidelines for filling up the form :- The applicant should fill up the form in capital letters.
7. Fees (In Rs.) :- GOVT. FEE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION (As per Govt. notification Number:- IT.155/2009/334 DATED 24TH APRIL 2015 ) FORM UNDER E-DISTRICT PROJECT FOR THE ABOVE SERVICES AS SHOWN BELOW :-
a. SERVICE CHARGE= Rs. 30
b. PRINTING CHARGE = Rs.10.00 per page
c. SCANNING CHARGE=Rs. 5.00 per page
8. Supporting Documents required:-
a. Scan copy of application form
b. One passport size photograph of the applicant
c. Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency caste certificate of parents or any supporting proof of caste status.
d. Affidavit by the applicant or parents in lieu of (C)
e. Report of Gaonburah in case of rural areas/Ward Commissioner in case of urban areas
f. Recommendation of President/Secretary of District President of Anushushit Jati Parishad/Chairman of Scheduled Caste Development Board/President/Secretary of the Apex body of Caste Organizations authorized by Government as the case may be copy of legacy data as per NRC 1951,electoral role between 1966&1971
9. Important Timelines:-
a. When to submit the application: - Between 9.30am to 5.00pm (working days).
b. Time for processing (approximate):- 30 days.
10. Whom to contact for any queries:-
Name:- Parvez Ahmed
Phone No.:- 8011085686
email id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Whether the service is offline or online: - The service is under online process.
a. For Offline :- N/A
b. For Online :- www.assam.gov.in