1. Name of the Service :- “NEXT OF KIN CERTIFICATE”
2. A brief Overview of the Service :-The application for Next of Kin(s) Certificate may be submitted in standard format by the next of Kin(s) of the deceased person at the facilitation centre of the office of Deputy Commissioner/ Sub-Divisional Officer(Civil)) along with required documents.
3. Overall Process Flow for the Service:-
PFC (Submission of Application) ===> DPS (Check and Forward) ===> DA (Forward for verification) ===> Concerned CO forwarded to LM ===> LM (Verify and report to CO) ===> CO (Verify the verification report) ===> DA (After receiving report forwarded to DPS with recommendation) ===> DPS (Either Accept or Reject)
4. Eligibility Criteria :-
a. Applicant should be citizen of India.
b. Applicant should be Wife/ Husband/ Mother/ Father/ Daughter/ Son/Brother/ Sister /Uncle /Aunty /Nephew /Niece of the deceased person.
5. Forms to be filled if any :- PDF
6. Guidelines for filling up the form :- The applicant should fill up the form in capital letters.
7. Fees (In Rs.) :-GOVT. FEE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION (As per Govt. notification Number:- IT.155/2009/334 DATED 24TH APRIL 2015 ) FORM UNDER E-DISTRICT PROJECT FOR THE ABOVE SERVICES AS SHOWN BELOW :-
a. SERVICE CHARGE= Rs. 30
b. PRINTING CHARGE = Rs.10.00 per page
c. SCANNING CHARGE=Rs. 5.00 per page
8. Supporting Documents required :-
a. Scan copy of application form
b. Death Certificate of the deceased person
c. Valid documents showing relationship with the deceased person for 30 years
d. Self declaration Affidavit
e. Voter ID of father and legacy data of grandfather, any other document
9. Important Timelines:-
a. When to submit the application :- Between 9.30am to 5.00pm (working days).
b. Time for processing (approximate):- 30 days.
10. Whom to contact for any queries:-
Name:- Parvez Ahmed
Phone No.:- 8011085686
email id:- email@example.com
11. Whether the service is offline or online :- The service is under online process.
a. For Offline :- N/A
b. For Online :- www.assam.gov.in