1. Name of the Service :- “PERMANENT RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE”
2. A brief Overview of the Service :- PRC is issued to Indian Citizens only for the purpose of admission to educational institution where such certificates are insisted upon by the educational institution. Such Certificate are issued as per existing provisions after due examination by the Deputy Commissioners and Sub-Divisional Officers (Civil) containing a clear provision that it will be applicable only in respect of the specific requirement of admission to that specific institution and shall not be valid for any other purpose. The following categories of persons are eligible for Permanent Residential Certificate.
3. Overall Process Flow for the Service :-
PFC (Submission of Application) ====> DPS (Check and Forward) ====> DA (Forward for verification) ====> Concerned CO forwarded to LM and Concerned PS for verification ====> LM (Verify and report to CO) ====> CO (Verify the verification report) and SP (Verify the report ) ====> DA (After receiving report forwarded to DPS with recommendation) ====> DPS (Either Accept or Reject)
4. Eligibility Criteria :
a. A person who along with his parents and forefathers or whose parents and forefathers has/have continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years.
b. A person who has continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years.
c. A person who is a child of any person falling in any of the proceeding categories.
5. Forms to be filled if any :- PDF File
6. Guidelines for filling up the form :- The applicant should fill up the form in capital letters.
7. Fees (In Rs.) :- GOVT. FEE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION (As per Govt. notification Number:- IT.155/2009/334 DATED 24TH APRIL 2015 ) FORM UNDER E-DISTRICT PROJECT FOR THE ABOVE SERVICES AS SHOWN BELOW :-
a. SERVICE CHARGE= Rs. 30
b. PRINTING CHARGE = Rs.10.00 per page
c. SCANNING CHARGE=Rs. 5.00 per page
8. Supporting Documents required :-
9. Important Timelines:-
a. When to submit the application :- Between 9.30am to 5.00pm (working days).
b. Time for processing (approximate):- 14 days.
10. Whom to contact for any queries:-
Name: - Parvez Ahmed
Phone No.:- 8011085686
email id:- email@example.com
11. Whether the service is offline or online :- The service is under online process.
a. For Offline :- N/A
b. For Online :- www.assam.gov.in