- POSHAN Abhiyan :-
- POSHAN Abhiyan was rolled out in the district by a District Level Workshop on “National Nutrition Mission” held on 21-06-2018 and 22-06-2018.
- Rashtriya POSHAN Maah was being observed in the district in the month of September/2018. A District Level Orientation on Rashtriya POSHAN Maah was conducted on 05-09-2018. A total number of 270 activities was conducted with total participation of 55,257 during the September month, according to district data of Jan Andolan Portal as on 02-10-2018. These activities comprise of POSHAN Mela, POSHAN Rally and activities on 8 themes - Adolescent Education, Diet & Teen Age of Marriage, Anemia, Antenatal check up, Breast feeding, Complementary feeding, Food fortification, growth monitoring, hygiene & sanitation.
- As a part of growth monitoring, a total number of 25,644 children were weighed during Rashtriya POSHAN Maah. The result of growth monitoring (Weight) is stated below :
Green - 15,312 Yellow - 9,200 Orange - 1,132
- The First meeting of District Convergence Plan Committee was held on 12-09-2018 and thereafter, two review meeting on Rashtriya POSHAN Maah by District Convergence Plan Committee was held on 11-09-2018 and 25-09-2018 with Additional Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Assam and Sri. Vibhu Garg, Consultant, Niti Ayog (During her visit to the Dist. from 24th Sept/2018 to 26th Sept/2018) respectively.
- At the Block Level, CAP meeting was being conducted by 10 Blocks during Rashtriya POSHAN Maah - Agomani, Rupshi, Golakganj, Birsing - Jarua, Debitola, Bilasipara, Chapar - Salkocha, Mahamaya, Nayeralga and Fekamari.